TEC is pleased to announce our partnership with Schwank Group. Schwank is based in Germany and has USA headquarters in Waynesboro, GA. Founded in 1933, Schwank invented infrared radiant heating and is the largest producer of infrared products in the world.
Schwank has a large selection of products that can meet the needs of the infrared community, such as:
- High intensity heaters
- Tubular heaters
- Air curtains
- Patio Heater
- Electric heaters
TEC also has exclusive rights to Schwank’s applied products which include ultra-high efficiency high intensity heaters, high efficiency tubular heaters, commercial air curtains and ThermoControl Plus which allows control of the units from the building BMS system.
For more information visit www.schwankgroup.com, or contact your TEC sales representative.
Carrier continues to improve its duct free split product and accessories.
This summer season stay tuned as new control options for Carrier MA*R Performance Level equipment become available. For single zone systems, the 24v Interface Kit will allow the use of any 5 wire thermostat, such as a COR thermostat with WIFI capability.
For both single zone and multi zone systems Carrier has introduced the Sensibo direct WIFI for smart phones. Sensibo allows you to control MA*R single zone and MGR multi zone systems. It mounts inside the indoor units and connects with a simple wire harness.
Duct free split systems are perfect for year round use with heating performance as low as -22˚ and cooling performance is among the most efficient available.
Contact your TEC representative or Territory Manager for more information. We have ample inventory to serve all of your needs this cooling season.
If financing was not available 26% of homeowners would go to a similar business that does offer financing. Microf provides competitive and convenient rent-to-own solutions with instant approval decisions. While traditional credit score based options only approve ~75% of all applications, Microf & TEC contractors provide a 94% approval rate & 59% close rate.
- Microf is exclusive to TEC dealers
- Microf offers lease purchase solutions with minimum financial requirements needed for approval (unlike traditional lenders with rigid credit based scoring models).
- Microf is able to say “Yes” where traditional credit based options have to tell your customer “No.”
- Microf provides a way for you to help that customer in need and add incremental sales for your business
- Microf offers flexible and affordable payment arrangements to consumers with multiple discount opportunities
- TEC has covered the program costs of Microf to provide it to dealers at no cost
For more information contact your TM or TEC representative.
Learn even more about Microf Financing through their webinar series. Webinars will be held every Tuesday 3 pm CST and Thursday at 9 am CST with a Microf representative. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Respicaire MicroClean 95® is a new generation of Hybrid Polarized Media Air Cleaners that combine two processes to maximize air cleaning efficiency. The MicroClean 95® works on the simple principle of electro-magnetic attraction to remove harmful, airborne particulates from your indoor air. This includes particles as small as .001 microns.
Why MicroClean 95 Air Cleaner?
- 50% of the US market DEPENDS on the 1” application
- Product with Health Benefits – helps with Respiratory issues, Allergies and Asthma
- 95% efficiency at 0.3 micron supported by AHRAE Test – MERV 10/11 & up
- Removes Micro-Particulates – smoke, lung damaging dust, pollen, animal dander, airborne mold, bacteria, spores & more
- Green Energy – costs less than $5.00 per year to operate 24/7
- Easy Servicing – replace the internal pads every 3-4 months
- Quiet Performance with the polarized media for high efficiency performance
Additional Features and Benefits
- Equipment Friendly – low static pressure – 0.15 w.g.
- 24 Volt operation – green at 2 watts
- 18 Standard Sizes, Many Custom Sizes as well as Geothermal Sizes available
- Sealed Powerheads for moisture and heat protection
- 5 Year Warranty
- HVAC trade only Product – Not Available in Retail
- Residual Business – Replacement Media Pads
What Homeowners are Saying about Respicaire
Several years ago my husband and I bought our second “new to us” home. At the time we had a young toddler and were expecting our second shortly after having moved in. As we settled into our home we started to notice that there was a constant build-up of dust. It seemed like a never ending battle, especially in areas near the vents. We were changing our filters regularly and had had the furnace checked when we moved in – it was considered to be in good condition and was well maintained.
Fast forward a few months and our newborn son started presenting a constant cough. We were diligent in our dust management but still, the problem presented. After months of non-stop respiratory related illnesses, he was prescribed puffers. This was not okay with me, I felt like there had to be something we could do to improve our son’s health.
During this time as we researched options we were introduced to the possibility that our HVAC system may be a part of the problem. After discussing options, we elected to move forward with Respicaire’s UV purifiers and electronic air cleaners.What a difference! If we had known we would have installed this before our son was born! The hacking and coughing stopped.
Fast forward another eight years and my son is no longer using puffers or vulnerable to constant chest infections. The air in the home smells fresh and dust is no longer a problem, unless of course we don’t clean it….
In the end our big learning was that a healthy homestead includes clean air! Thank you Respicaire!
Nicole and David
Solving challenging HVAC/R problems is your job. Helping you get the right parts, supplies and equipment you need is ours. Whether it is for warranty repairs for Carrier and Bryant equipment or for non-warranty repairs on any make or brand of equipment, the Carrier & Bryant Service Technician Apps can help identify the right part.
- Search by scanning serial bar code, entering serial number or entering model number
- Quickly locate parts list for equipment
- View relevant technical literature for equipment
- Lookup warranty entitlement and service history based on serial number
- Locate the nearest Parts Sales Center and get directions
- Selection and Cross-reference tool for Totaline parts
- Ability to create jobs and add parts to jobs so that the order can then be emailed
With all these great new features now included in the Carrier & Bryant Service Tech Apps we will be decommissioning the following apps on 12/7/16. Please be sure to download and install the new apps at your soonest convenience as to not miss out!
- Carrier/Bryant Technical Literature app
- Carrier/Bryant eInfo app
- Carrier/Bryant Ductless & VRF app
Both apps can now be downloaded from the Apple App and Google Play stores.
Toshiba Carrier has revamped its entire VRF heat pump and heat recovery product line. The new e Series heat pump and heat recovery single modules come in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 tons. These can be combined to create systems up to 38 tons with up to 64 indoor units. Carrier uses all inverter driven twin rotary compressors for high performance, reliability and efficiency.
The complete indoor unit lineup features 11 styles up to 8 tons. A new High Heating feature of the heat pumps produces up to 65% heating capacity at -10˚F and documented heat ratings to -13˚F.
Toshiba Carrier now has Multiport Flow Selector Boxes for Heat Recovery systems. This brings even more flexibility to piping its VRF systems. These can be used exclusively on VRF systems or in combinations with the single Flow Selector Units.
Key Features & Benefits
- New! Up to 38 ton systems in both heat pump and heat recovery.
- Single heat pump/recovery modules now in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 tons.
- Both 208/3 and 460/3 voltages.
- Connect up to 64 indoor units to a triple module heat pump. Connected capacity up to 150%.
- All inverter driven twin rotary compressors.
- A full lineup of indoor units all in 208/1
- New! Multiport Flow Selector Boxes for Heat Recovery!
- I-VU compatible
A rollout of the Toshiba Carrier e Series is scheduled for this fall. Contact your TEC Territory Manager for more information.
TEC and Carel have announced that Carel’s website www.humidifynow.com now features an engineering portal for you to design, select and obtain literature and submittals for all of your jobs that require humidification.
This portal can also print submittals and IOM manuals at the touch of a button. And it also has specifications for use when using Carel as a basis of design.
To access, simply navigate to www.humidifynow.com and log in. Then click on Create a Consulting Engineering Account to begin using the portal.
Revit Modeling On Www.Humidifynow.Com
Carel Group, has also recently announced the release of BIM/REVIT Models now available on www.humidifynow.com. You can now access, download and use, as a basis of design in your drawings, graphics of units that are realistic and accurate.
Along with specifications (Word format) and performance data (Excel format) this additional feature makes it simple for you to use Carel as a basis of design on your jobs.
TEC’s sales staff is available to visit your organization to conduct a Lunch & Learn session, sign you and your team up, and demonstrate the use of the portal.
Call your TM and get signed up today!
Ever had a homeowner say: ‘I like the idea of ductless technology but not sure about that thing on my wall?’ Looking for a tool to enhance your ductless sales technique and stand out from the crowd? With the Carrier Vision Pro app, you can do that and much more.
Utilizing bleeding-edge technology, this augmented reality app for the iPad gives you the opportunity to “show” a customer, either as a picture or short video, what a ductless system would look like in their home – high on the wall, low on the wall with a floor console unit, outside the house and much more. 3D models of the Carrier Ductless & VRF lineup including both indoor and outdoor units are available to give you the ability to pick the right system for your customer based on their needs and application. Multiple rooms and outdoor units can be grouped as a complete project to make it easy for your customer to reference when reviewing your proposal. The Carrier Vision Pro, a product visualization tool, not only enhances the ductless sales process but also your business.
This app is available for dealers who are part of the Come Home to Carrier incentive program. To learn more about the Carrier Vision Pro app visit the Come Home to Carrier HVACpartners page.
If you have any questions please Email Carrier Expert Central or call 1-800-946-2930.
Carrier has introduced the new version of the Carrier Rooftops Mobile App. This app provides technicians, contractors, dealers, engineers, and architects with mobile access to quickly and easily identify a Carrier Rooftops solution for a new construction or replacement job.
The new version offers:
- Increased Device Compatibility
- Faster Speed-to-Market with Operating System Updates
- Automatic App Updates
- New Rooftop Models Added
The Carrier Rooftops App is free and available through the Apple App Store, Google Play App Store, Windows Apps Store or carrier.com/commercial
Availability of the Windows version is expected in November 2015.
Congratulations to National Excelsior Company for winning the International Comfort Product’s award for Day & Night Distributor of the Year. The award was based on 2014 performance in the following segments:
- Growth since 2013
- New business acquisition
Congratulations again to NEC for leading the nation in new business throughout 2014!