Toshiba Carrier has revamped its entire VRF heat pump and heat recovery product line. The new e Series heat pump and heat recovery single modules come in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 tons. These can be combined to create systems up to 38 tons with up to 64 indoor units. Carrier uses all inverter driven twin rotary compressors for high performance, reliability and efficiency.
The complete indoor unit lineup features 11 styles up to 8 tons. A new High Heating feature of the heat pumps produces up to 65% heating capacity at -10˚F and documented heat ratings to -13˚F.
Toshiba Carrier now has Multiport Flow Selector Boxes for Heat Recovery systems. This brings even more flexibility to piping its VRF systems. These can be used exclusively on VRF systems or in combinations with the single Flow Selector Units.
Key Features & Benefits
- New! Up to 38 ton systems in both heat pump and heat recovery.
- Single heat pump/recovery modules now in 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14 tons.
- Both 208/3 and 460/3 voltages.
- Connect up to 64 indoor units to a triple module heat pump. Connected capacity up to 150%.
- All inverter driven twin rotary compressors.
- A full lineup of indoor units all in 208/1
- New! Multiport Flow Selector Boxes for Heat Recovery!
- I-VU compatible
A rollout of the Toshiba Carrier e Series is scheduled for this fall. Contact your TEC Territory Manager for more information.